What is New Beginning Foundation of Florida?
We are developing a foundation in which we intend to help homeless people, veterans, drug addicts and women victims of domestic violence; helping them provide them with a better lifestyle. We are looking for funds in order to provide psychological help, counseling, social work as a first phase. We also want to offer them a temporary place to live in the future as a second phase. As a third phase want to help the participants to get a better education and to get a job in order to integrate them into society.
If you are homeless or living on the street when we get funds we help you with:
Victim of Domestic Violence
We are looking to open an office in order to provide you with:
If you are living on the street when we get funds we help you with:
We want to help you to get out of drugs that is why when we get funds we help you with:
- Social Work
- Psychological help
- We help you to look for a detox program
- We assist you to apply for food stamps in case you qualify
- Soon we will help you to get a better education or to get a job
- Soon we will provide you clean clothes and shoes
- Soon we will provide you hot food
- We are looking for funds in order to provide you a temporary place to live